- 1.1 The Website of cryptogt.com is owned and operated by Hatio Ltd (the ‘Company’). Hatio Ltd is a registered company in Marshall Islands, with registration number 90645 and has its registered address on Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH96960. These Terms and Conditions of use governs the Client’s use of the Company’s Website. By making use of the Company’s Website, the Client has accepted to abide by these terms in full. It is not possible to use the Company’s Website without agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- 2.2 The Client acknowledges that by accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use, the Client enters into a binding legal agreement (the ‘Client Agreement’).
- 2.3 The Client acknowledges that trading in Cryptocurrencies or any other financial instrument involves a significant level of risk and may result in loss of all funds invested. Please refer to our Risk Disclosure Notice posted on the Company’s Website.
- 2.4 The Client acknowledges that the Company's official language is the English language.
- 3.1 The Terms and Conditions of Use govern all the actions relating to each and all investment services the Company is authorized to provide.
- 3.2 The Terms and Conditions are non-negotiable and override any other agreements, arrangements, express or implied statements made by the Company unless the Company determines – in its sole discretion - that the context requires otherwise. Any acts, omissions or representations (oral or otherwise) made either by the Client or by the Company (including any of Company’s employees the Client has his/her dealings with) shall not amend or take priority over this Agreement.
- 3.3 The Company reserves the right to amend, alter and modify delete or add to any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the terms hereof. If the Terms and Conditions were to be amended (hereinafter referred to as “Changes”) shall be published on the Company’s Website on the Company’s Website. All amended terms shall have immediate effect from the moment they are officially posted on the Company’s Website. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions becomes legally binding to both parties upon your acceptance/acknowledgement (via tick box) to those terms prior to any access, login or use to your existing account.
- 3.4 The Client’s continued use or access of the Company’s Online Trading Facility after the publication of any Changes shall be considered as the Client’s agreement to such modified Terms and Conditions and shall be governed by those Terms and Conditions as modified. If the Client does not wish to be bound by those Changes, the Client should cease to access and/or use Company’s Online Trading Facility and inform the Company in writing immediately.
- 3.5 The Client Acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted all terms of this Agreement. By accepting the Agreement, the Client enters into a legally binding agreement with the Company.
- 3.6 It is expressly understood and agreed that neither this Agreement nor anything in it shall constitute or be deemed to establish a partnership, agency relationship or joint Venture between the Client (or any of his/her entities, offices, employees or agents) and the Company (or any of its offices, employees or agents).
- 3.7 Paragraph headings are for ease of reference only and are not intended to denote meaning.
- 3.8 If there is any conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and relevant Laws and Regulations, the Laws and Regulations shall prevail.
4. Commencement of the Terms and Conditions and the Right to Cancel
- 4.1 These Terms and Conditions including legal documentation shall commence application once the prospective Client initiates business relationship with the Company by accepting and agreeing to all abovementioned documents.
- 4.2 Client’s trading account shall be initially placed on a maximum of fourteen (14) day Probation Period, during which the Company shall collect all required documentation from the Client if deems necessary, carry out and complete due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.
- 4.3 The Company is under no obligation to accept Client’s Application for an Account Opening (the ‘Application’) and within the first fourteen (14) days of a Probation Period, the Company may, at its sole discretion, and without providing any reason, reject the application and terminate the Agreement.
- 4.4 The Client may cancel the Agreement by providing the Company with a written notice within the first fourteen (14) days from initiating business relationship with the Company, however this right may be limited if the Client has already entered into trades and/or those trades have been affected by any fluctuations in the market. The Termination and Default section of the Agreement contain further details regarding procedures applied in such circumstances.
- 4.5 If neither the Client will cancel the Agreement nor the Company will terminate it within the first fourteen (14) days of a Probation Period, the Agreement will continue to be in effect unless terminated in accordance with the provisions contained in the Termination and Default section of the Agreement.
5. Duration of the Agreement
- 5.1 The Agreement shall be effective since the date described in the Commencement of the Terms and Conditions and the Right to Cancel section for an indefinite period until its termination as described in the Termination and Default section of the Agreement.
6. Scope of Services
- 6.1 The Company provides access to Online Trading in Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments which can be found on the Company’s Website: www.cryptogt.com
- 6.2 The Client acknowledges that the Services offered by the Company do not include the provision of investment advice. Any investment information as may be announced or provided by the Company or on its behalf does not constitute investment advice services whatsoever, or in any circumstances and shall be regarded as given for informative purposes only. No information announced or provided by the Company shall be deemed as an assurance or guarantee on the expected results of any Transaction.
- 6.3 The Client agrees and acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any investment strategy, Transaction(s) or investment(s), composition of any account and taxation consequences and the Client shall not rely for this purpose on the Company. It is also understood and accepted that the Company shall not bear any responsibility in any manner or form whatsoever, regardless of the circumstances, for any such investment strategy, transaction, investment or information, composition of any Account or taxation consequences.
- 6.4 The trading conditions and execution rules of the Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instruments on offer by the Company can be found online on the Company’s Website, at any given time. Upon a notice issued to the Client, the Company reserves the right to amend its legal documents, from time to time. Even if the Company amends any part of the trading conditions and/or execution rules the Client continues to be bound by the Agreement, including but not limited to any amendments that have been implemented.
- 6.5 Unless specifically agreed, the Company is under no obligation to monitor or advise the Client on trading unless the Client is accepted for receiving service of investment advice, in which case a separate agreement between the Client and the Company shall be implemented; therefore, the Company may execute an instruction received by the Client even if such transaction is not suitable for the Client.
- 6.6 The Client understands that no physical delivery of a CFD’s underlying instrument (or reference instrument) that he/she traded through his/her Trading Account shall occur.
- 6.7 The services are available only to and may be used by individuals or companies who/which are eligible to form legally binding contracts under the laws applicable in their country of residence or, in case of companies, in their country of incorporation. Without limiting the foregoing, Company’s services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise legal age in their country of residence (hereinafter referred to as “Minors”). In case that the client is a Minor, the Company cannot provide its services to him/her and/or a Minor is not allowed to use Company’s Services.
- 6.8 The Company is entitled to refuse the provision of any investment or ancillary service to the Client, at any time, without being obliged to inform the Client of the reasons to do so in order to protect the legitimate interests of both the Client and the Company.
- 6.9 The offering of Services may not be legal in some jurisdictions. The Client understands and accepts that the Company is unable to provide the Client with any legal advice or assurances in respect of the Client’s use of the Services and the Company makes no representations whatsoever as to the legality of the Services in the Client’s jurisdiction. It is the Client’s obligation to verify the relevant laws in the Client’s jurisdiction before registering with the Company's Website, applying for an Account and using the Services or Online Trading Facility. The Company does not intend to enable the Client to contravene any applicable laws and regulations. The Client represents, warrants and agrees to ensure that the use of the Online Trading Facility and the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Online Trading Facility or the Services by the Client. The Client should consult a legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if in doubts about the legality of the use of the Online Trading Facility and the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction that apply to the Client.
7. Account Opening
- 7.1 In order to open an Account every potential Client shall be required to successfully complete the Online Registration Process as determined by the Company, at its sole discretion.
- 7.2 The Client agrees and understands that once he/she completes the Online Registration Form the Company receives his/her Application for Online Account Opening. At this point, the Client authorizes the Company to use all the information provided by him/her so that the Company can use such information in order to conduct any searches for the purpose of verifying Client’s identity, against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which such third parties have access to.
- 7.3 The Client agrees and understands that once he/she initiates business relationship with the Company, the Client is obliged to cooperate with the Company fully and promptly supply any information and documents required in order to verify his/her Account.
- 7.4 The Client agrees and understands that it is his/her responsibility to provide the Company with the most accurate and up-to-date information, as the Company relies on the information presented by the Client in the Online Registration Form.
- 7.5 Clients can request to open a total of two (2) demo accounts and a total of five (5) Live MT5 Trading Accounts in any currency. Written permission must be sent to the Company for approval for a Client to own and manage more than two Accounts. The Company reserves the right without any prior notice to disable or close either one or all accounts, have their profits nullified and their initial investment returned if the Company has strong reasons to believe a Client directly or Indirectly is abusing the aforementioned account limit such as but not limited to, Clients operating more than two Accounts where each Account was registered under a different email with identical or different name and the Company has strong reasons to believe or appears to be the same person.
8. Leverage/Margin Requirements
- 8.1 Client may request to change her/his leverage ratio by sending an email to [email protected].
- 8.2 Leverage change requests can take up to 24 hours to be approved or declined accordingly. The Company reserves the right to decline any Leverage change request if the margin Level % it is equal or below 150%. Any request to decrease leverage will be approved only in the case were the Client doesn’t have open positions.
- 8.3 The Company may determine at its discretion, the leverage applied on an asset class basis or per financial instrument on the Company's Website.
- 8.4 All information regarding the leverage, margin requirements and trading limits are available on the Company’s Website.
- 8.5 It should be noted that the Company shall monitor the leverage ratio applied to Clients’ positions at all times. The Company also reserves the right to discretionally decrease the leverage ratio based on the Client’s trading activity, extremely volatile markets, and/or prior to any economic announcements in order to prevent Company’s market overexposure to high market risk due to abnormal market conditions and price fluctuations that might affect the interest of any other active Client. A notification will be sent to the Client, via any durable mean like the Online Trading Facility and/or by e-mail, notifying the Client of any change in trading conditions, including but not limited to leverage ratio.
- 8.6 The Company is monitoring the trading conditions including but not limited to leverage ratio in order to prevent any abuse of its Negative Balance by any Client.
- 8.7 The Client accepts that the Company reserves the right, at any point in time, to cancel trades; make any necessary balance adjustment, after they were transmitted by the Client, in the event that the Company determines/suspects at its sole discretion that the Client voluntarily and/or involuntarily abuses the "Negative Balance Protection", and/or any Bonus Incentives offered by the Company, by way of, but not limited to, hedging his/her exposure using his/her trading accounts, whether under the same profile or in connection with another Client(s); and/or requesting a withdrawal of funds. In the event of such cases the Company will nullify all trades and return to the Client his/her remaining balance.
- 8.8 The Company reserves the right to amend, at any time, the product specifications of such Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instruments, available online the Company’s Website, in order to respond to a number of situations including but not limited to specific market conditions. The Client is liable for ensuring that he/she remains informed, at all times, regarding the latest product specifications.
9. Electronic Trading
- 9.1 Once the Agreement commences, as described in the Commencement of the Terms and Conditions and the Right to Cancel section of the Agreement, the Client shall:
- Download and install the Trading Platform(s) software (the ‘Software’) available online on the Company’s Website and/or access his/her account through the Web-based trading platform (if applicable); and
- Receive, through an e-mail, access codes (the ‘Access Codes’) to enable him/her to log-in to the Online Trading Facility in order to send and/or modify instructions for the purposes of trading Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instruments
- 9.2 The Software, which may have been developed by a party other than the Company, supports data security protocols compatible with the protocols used by the Company.
- 9.3 The Company is responsible for maintaining its Online Trading Facility and other related systems updated; therefore, the Client accepts that the Company or a relevant third party may, from time to time, perform maintenance that may include shutting down, restarting, or refreshing the servers to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Online Trading Facility or other related systems; these actions may cause the trading(s) or other related systems to be inaccessible for a period of time. The Client accepts that the Company bears no responsibility for any loss, including financial loss, caused due to any of the above.
- 9.4 The Client accepts that the Company is not an internet service or electricity provider; consequently, the former accepts that the Company is not responsible for any failure to provide an investment or ancillary service, if such failure arises as a direct or an indirect result of an internet service or electricity failure. Accordingly, any Instruction sent by the Client or on the Client’s behalf via Company’s Online Trading Facility or by e-mail shall only be deemed to have been received and shall only then constitute a valid Instruction and/or binding Contract between the Client and the Company, when such Instruction has been recorded as executed by the Company or on Company's behalf shall not by itself constitute a binding Contract between the Client and the Company.
- 9.5 The Client accepts that when using Company’s Online Trading Facility, the Client must:
- ensure that his or her computer systems are maintained in good order and are suitable for use with Company’s Online Trading Facility;
- run such tests and provide such information to the Company as the Company shall reasonably consider necessary to establish that the Client’s computer systems satisfy the requirements notified by the Company to the Client from time to time;
- carry out virus checks on a regular basis;
- inform the Company immediately of any unauthorized Transaction or Instruction which the Client knows of or suspect and, if within the Client’s control, cause such unauthorized use to cease; and
- not at any time leave the computer terminal from which the Client has accessed Company’s Online Trading Facility or let anyone else use such computer terminal until the Client has logged off from Company’s Online Trading Facility.
- 9.6 The Client shall regularly consult the “Help” menus, User Guides or any other manuals provided via Company’s Online Trading Facility.
- 9.7 The Client understands and agrees that the Company is the sole counterparty in relation to the platform providers, and therefore the Client will not bring any legal action, whether or not, including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, to any third-party software and/or technology providers whose products and services assist in providing the platform to the Client.
10. Trading Platform
- 10.1 The Company enables Clients to trade CFDs via its Website ‘WebTrader’ (if applicable), the Meta Trader 5 Trading Platform (MT5), and/or Mobile (Android & iOS operating systems)
- 10.2 The Client shall download and install the Trading Platform form the Company’s Website, and use it solely for the purpose of obtaining the services set out in the Agreement, all in accordance with and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- 10.3 The Company makes no express or implied representation:
- that the Trading Platform will be available for access all the time, or at any time on a continuous uninterrupted basis (access to the Trading Platform may be affected, for example, by routine maintenance, repairs and upgrades);
- as to the operation, quality or functionality of the Trading Platform;
- that the Trading Platform will be free of errors or defects; and
- that the Trading Platform is free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties including where such results in loss of or corruption to the Client’s data or other property.
- 10.4 The Client agrees not to either intentionally, recklessly, negligently or otherwise:
- use the Trading Platform for unlawful purposes or in any manner that breaches the terms of this Agreement;
- interfere (nor attempt to) with or disrupt the proper operation of the Trading Platform, hardware, systems or networks, including (but not limited to) knowingly or negligently transmitting files that may contain malicious content capable of interfering in any way with the operation of the Trading Platform;
- take any action which does or may cause the provision of the Trading Platform to other users to be interrupted or degraded.
- 10.5 The company reserves the right to disable the Expert Advisors option from trading accounts with zero funds if that causes an overload of our server. When trading accounts are funded, the client may request to enable EA option.
- 10.6 From time to time, acting reasonably, the Company shall have the right to add to, modify, or remove any of the Trading Platform(s) without liability under this Agreement. The Client agrees to accept such modification(s) as part of this Agreement.
- 10.7 The Client agrees that the Company shall have the right to perform Trading Platform routing maintenance and upgrades every Sunday between 19:00 and 20:30 server time (GMT+3), but not limited to, in emergency cases, with an expected downtime between 1 (one) to 20 (twenty) minutes. During the downtime the Client won’t be able to access the Trading Platform, open new positions, close existing positions, transfer funds, and/or any other related actions as specified in the Client’s secure members area, and the Client shall be solely responsible to ensure that he/she has sufficient margin to support his/her open positions during the downtime. The Company will not be responsible for any loss arising due to stop loss, stop-out, and/or any other type of order resulted by a market gap.
11. Security, Authenticity and Access
- 11.1 The Client shall be solely responsible for any instructions sent and/or received through the Online Trading Facility from the Client.
- 11.2 The Client shall ensure that his/her Access Codes remain confidential at all times. If, under any circumstances, the Client reveals the Access Codes to either natural or legal person, the Company shall bear no responsibility for any loss that arises, including but not limited to financial loss, as result of the Client’s actions. Without prejudice to any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Client will be liable for all Transactions and/or Contracts executed by means of his/her Access Codes, even if such may be wrongful.
- 11.3 The Client shall immediately inform the Company if it comes to his/her attention that the Access Codes have been used, either for trading or other purposes, without his/her express consent. The Client accepts that the Company is unable to identify any instances when a person, is logging-in to the Online Trading Facility without the Client’s express consent.
- 11.4 The Client accepts that the Company bears no responsibility if either a natural or legal person attains through unauthorized access any information, including information regarding Client’s trading, whilst such information is being transmitted from the Client to the Company (or any other party authorized by the Company) and vice versa; such transmission may either occur through electronic means or other.
- 11.5 The Client accepts that the Company bears no responsibility for any loss, including but not limited financial loss, incurred by the Client due to inability of the latter to access the Online Trading Facility if this has been caused:
- due to the Client’s failure to maintain the Software updated as required or
- due to any mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications or electronic system failure that could have been controlled by either the Client or the Company.
- Internet failure
- 11.6 The Client accepts that the Company reserves the right to terminate Client’s access to the Online Trading Facility in order to ensure and/or restore the orderly operation of the Online Trading Facility and protect the interests of both the Clients and the Company; under such circumstances the Company may, at its discretion, close any of the Client’s Trading Account(s), in compliance with the Termination and Default section of the Agreement.
- 11.7 The Client understands that the Company has the right to suspend his/her Account, if the Company, in its sole discretion, deems such action as necessary, in compliance with the Termination and Default section of the Agreement.
12. Instructions and Orders
- 12.1 The Company shall accept instructions that have been transmitted by the Client only through the Online Trading Facility or other electronic means and manner accepted by the Company.
- 12.2 The Company is under no obligation to monitor Client’s trading or funding activity; therefore, the Company may execute an instruction received from the Client without any further inquiry even if such instruction is not in Client’s best interest.
- 12.3 The Company, at its sole discretion may confirm instruction(s) received from the Client, if the Company deems that to be necessary, via any means.
- 12.4 A Client may cancel Limit Order(s) and/or Pending Order(s) only before such Order(s) has been executed via MT5. Clients cannot cancel Limit Order(s) and/or Pending Order(s) when the relevant Market is closed. Client’s instructions might be cancelled only if the Company has not acted upon those instructions. The Company has no liability for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including legal fees, arising directly or indirectly out of the failure of such order to be cancelled.
- 12.5 The Client accepts that once a Market Order(s) is/are placed, it/they cannot be revoked. The Client is aware that the Company is under no obligation to cancel Market Order.
13. Refusal to Execute Orders
- 13.1 The Client accepts that the Company shall have the right, at any time, to refuse as its discretion the provision of any investment or ancillary service, including, but not limited to, the execution of instructions for the purpose of trading in Cryptocurrencies or other ¬financial instrument(s), without providing notice to the Client.
- 13.2 The Company shall refuse to execute order(s) if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the execution of a Client’s order may:
- affect the orderly function of the market
- constitutes an abusive exploitation of privileged confidential information
- contributes to the laundering of illegal funds
- affects in any manner the reliability or orderly operation of the Online Trading Facility
- the Client’s order related to the purchase of a Cryptocurrency or other financial instrument but there is insufficient free margin in the relevant trading account to cover such purchase and any applicable charges.
- abuse the negative balance protection either by placing instantly buy and sell market or pending orders in the same account or multiple accounts
- constitutes an abusive exploitation of prices
- 13.3 The Company reserves the right to refuse the execution of pending orders, modify the opening/closing price of open positions, place a specific instrument to close only mode, and/or close an open order and nullify all profits if a technical or other error occurs without any prior notice.
- 13.4 The Client accepts that if the Company was to refuse the execution of Client’s order(s), under the Refusal to Execute Orders section, the obligations of the Client under the Agreement shall remain unaffected.
14. General Trading Conditions
- 14.1 Only the Client or the Authorized Representative is authorized to give instructions and Orders on the Account (in compliance with Instructions and Orders section of the Agreement).
- 14.2 Market Hours
It should be noted that trading of certain Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instruments occurs during specific time frames which are provided on the Company’s Website under Trading Instruments and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to change the market hours on a specific instrument without any prior notice if:
- The Company’s price sources (Liquidity Providers) amended market hours
- There is not enough liquidity in the market
- 14.3 Price
- Bid – Ask Spread: For any given Cryptocurrency or other Financial Instrument, the Company will quote two prices: the higher price ASK at which the Client can buy (go long) that Financial Instrument, and the lower price (BID) at which the Client can sell (go short) that Financial Instrument; collectively they are referred to as the Company’s price. The difference between the lower and the higher price of a given Financial Instrument is the spread.
- The Client hereby agrees that the Company’s prices shall be the only relevant prices for the Client’s Orders and Transactions.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company is under no obligation to quote any specific price which is quoted in a specific Crypto Exchange or other Financial Markets.
- Any references of the Client to prices of other trading or information systems or of other Clients shall be disregarded. The Company has the right at its sole discretion to increase or decrease spreads on Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instruments depending on market conditions and Client’s risk internal risk categorization profile. The Client acknowledges that events such as changes in the Financial Markets, hard forks, news announcements, political and economic events or periods of low/high liquidity may result in wider spreads. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Spreads may widen at any time and without prior notice and that there is no limit to how wide Spreads may be.
- 14.4 Orders Execution Policy
- 14.4.1 The Company shall receive, execute and transmit all Orders strictly in accordance with the Trading Conditions. The Company will have no responsibility for checking the accuracy or the logic of any Order.
- 14.4.2 The Company has the right to refuse to execute the order in compliance with the Refusal to Execute Orders section of the Agreement.
- 14.4.3 Types of Orders
- A Market Order which is an order that the Company makes every effort to execute at the best available price. All orders are matched through the Company’s order book (Depth of Market), which is visible in the clients’ trading terminal before entering the market. The final price is based on the weighted average price through the layers depending on the size of the order. More information is provided in the Company’s website under Trading section.
- A Limit Order which is an order to sell a financial instrument at no less than a specific price or buy a financial instrument at no more than a specific price. The Client may attach a stop loss and/or a take profit before the order is executed. Once the order is executed it automatically becomes a Market Order and same conditions apply as Market Order.
- A Pending Order or an Entry Order which is an order to be executed at a later time and a price that the Client specifies. When the price reaches the price specified by the Client, then the order becomes a market order. Negative and positive slippage applies to pending orders. The Client has the option to place the following pending or entry orders:
- A Trailing Stop Order which is a stop loss order set in terms of points (pips) level below the market price – for a long position and above the market price – for a short position. The trailing stop price is adjusted as the price fluctuates.
- 14.4.4 Such orders as Buy Limit, Buy Stop and Stop Loss/ Take Profit for opened short positions are executed as ASK price. Such orders as Sell Limit, Sell Stop and Stop Loss/Take Profit for opened long position are executed at BID price. All orders once triggered are executed as Market Orders at the best available market price.
- 14.5 Size of Order:
- The size of an Order is expressed in lots. The minimum and the maximum order size may depend on the account type and/or asset class and/or particular financial instrument. The Company reserves the right to alter the minimum and/or maximum order size at any given time. A detailed information regarding available order sizes can be found on the Company’s Website.
- 14.6 Costs
- The Client is charged a spread, financing/premium or commission, if applicable, in some Cryptocurrencies and other Financial Instrument. Commissions and Financing are not incorporated into the Company’s quoted prices but charged separately. A detailed information regarding costs is provided in the Company’s website under trading section.
- 14.7 Upon closing a Transaction, and subject to any applicable adjustments for interest and dividends in accordance with this Agreement:
- a buy Transaction and the Transaction’s closing price is higher than its opening price; or
- a sell Transaction and the Transaction’s closing price is lower than its opening price; and
- a buy Transaction and the Transaction’s closing price is lower than its opening price; or
- a sell Transaction and the Transaction’s closing price is higher than its opening price.
- 14.8 Margin Call
The Company shall provide the Client with an option to place, following order types:
i. A Buy Limit Order, which is a pending or entry buy order placed below the current market price. If the market price drops to the level of the buy order that order is then triggered.
ii. A Buy Stop Order, which is a pending or entry buy order placed above the current market price. If the market price rises to the level of the buy order that order is then triggered.
iii. A Sell Limit Order, which is a pending or entry sell order placed above the current market price. If the market price rises to the level of the sell order that order is then triggered.
iv. A Sell Stop Order, which is a pending or entry sell order placed below the current market price. If the market price drops to the level of the sell order that order is then triggered.
v. A Buy Stop Limit order which is the combination of Buy Limit and Buy Stop orders, being a stop order to place a Buy Limit order. As soon as the future Ask price reaches the stop-level indicated in the order (the Price field), a Buy Limit order will be placed at the level, specified in Stop Limit price field. A stop level is set above the current Ask price, while Stop Limit price is set below the stop level.
A) The Company will pay the Client the difference between the price in which the Transaction was opened and the price in which the Transaction was closed, multiplied by the number of units of the Underlying Instrument that comprise the Transaction if the Transaction is:
B) The Client will pay the Company the difference between the price in which the Transaction was opened and the price in which the Transaction was closed, multiplied by the number of units of the Underlying Instrument that comprise the Transaction if the Transaction is:
A Margin Call occurs when the Account’s equity is about to drop below the margin requirement needed to maintain open Transaction(s). The Margin Call is set at the 150% equity-to-margin ratio. If the equity-to-margin ratio shall continue to drop, a Stop-out may occur.
- 14.9 Stop-out
- A stop-out Occurs when the account’s equity drops below the margin requirement needed to maintain open Transaction(s). If the equity continues to drop, reaching 100% equity-to-margin ratio, MT5 will automatically start closing open positions (starting with those with the highest losses) to prevent zeroing out of the account. The Client should note that a Stop-out may occur even if the Account is fully hedged. When an account is fully hedged, the equity is affected by the floating PnL. If the spread widens, the floating PnL will increase. In this case, if floating PnL > equity, account will get stopped out.
- When you open a position utilizing all of your funds it means that your margin level % will be near to 100%, which is the Stop out level % set by the Company. The Trading Platform cannot take under consideration the cost of spread before initiating the position, therefore, when the position is opened, and spread is taken into consideration your account margin level % may be equal or drop below 100% causing the stop out to trigger. You are solely responsible to ensure you have sufficient funds before entering into a position.
- 14.10 It is the Company’s policy that the Client's Balance in the Account will never fall below zero. In the event that a Position is closed at such price causing the Equity to fall below zero, the Company shall waive its right to receive the balance from the Client (Negative Balance Protection).
- 14.11 Slippage
Due to fast moving markets, all type of Orders as disclosed in the General Trading Conditions section of the Agreement will be executed at prices worse or better due to Negative or Positive Slippage, although the Company will take all reasonable steps to provide Clients the best available price.It is important to note that Slippage does not affect the Negative Balance Protection and therefore the Client will never lose more than the amount invested (including any profit, if gained), even if a slippage occurs. In addition, transactions in some instruments which are not traded on a 24 hours basis, may experience a Market Gap on a daily basis and are therefore more susceptible to slippage.
- 14.12 Market Gap
- The Client understands that a Market Gap may occur due to abnormal market conditions and/or as a result of the price difference between the closing and opening price. In case of a Market Gap, the Company shall execute all pending limit or stop orders at the first available market price for the corresponding position size.
- 14.12.1 Suspension
If at any time trading on a relevant Financial Market or trading in a certain Underlying Asset is suspended, the Company shall suspend the trading in the CFD Transactions based on such Underlying Asset and calculate the value of the CFD with reference to the last traded price before the time of suspension, as reasonably determined by the Company. In the event that the aforesaid suspension continues for five Business Days, the Company may decide, at its sole and absolute discretion, a Closing Time and price of the relevant CFD. During the term of a CFD Transaction whose market is suspended, the Company shall have the right to terminate the CFD Transaction at its discretion, and to amend or vary the requirements.
- 14.12.2 Trading Termination
If an Underlying Asset has ceased (or will cease) to be listed, traded or publicly quoted for any reason and is not immediately re-listed, re-traded or re-quoted on the relevant Financial Market or quotation system (including in the event of any insolvency of a company whose shares constitute an Underlying Asset), the Closing Time of the relevant CFD shall be a reasonable time prior to such time in which the Underlying Asset will cease to be listed, traded or publicly quoted and the Company shall close all the relevant Transactions at the Closing Time.